COVID-19 SPA GUIDELINES
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Spa Oro Blanco is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all of our clients. To ensure that, we have developed the following spa guidelines in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. As information surrounding COVID-19 evolves, we will use this resource page to communicate ongoing developments to Spa Oro Blanco operations as they continue to adapt. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in the workplace and community, and that requires full cooperation among staff and clients.
The following precautionary changes have been made to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our clients visiting Spa Oro Blanco.
- Upon checking-in, clients will be asked to complete a verbal 3-question survey to confirm they are not experiencing any signs of symptoms of COVID-19.
1. Are you experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms?
2. Have you been in close contact with confirmed and quarantined cases?
3. Have you had any recent travels?
- Please wait in your vehicle or outside near the front door when you arrive. I will call or text you when I am finished sanitizing the treatment room.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- We will be performing temperature checks for clients before treatments.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask except when receiving a facial, and will be asked to remove your shoes by the facial room door. If a client arrives without a face mask, a disposable one-time use face mask will be provided to them at the cost of $2 and will be added to the cost of their treatment.
- In order to maintain the 25% reduced occupancy capacity required by the state of Minnesota, we request all clients to come alone to appointments. If you must bring a companion along to your appointment, please call prior to booking so that we can try to make an accommodation.
- All intake forms have been made paperless and new clients will be requested to complete all paperwork prior to their appointment time (these forms can be found here)
- As protective measures for both our staff and clients, your Aesthetician will also be wearing protective face shields during treatments while in close proximity to clients.
- All appointments should be booked online and it’s preferred you save your card on file, so after your facial it will be an easy, contactless checkout.
- Although Spa Oro Blanco has implemented new policies in an effort to best protect our clients and staff from health risks, we recommend those of high-risk groups consider postponing treatments. Please note that we will continue to offer virtual phone / video / email consultations!
CURBSIDE PRODUCT PICK-UP
- I will continue to offer chemical peel kits to do at home, for those who don’t feel comfortable getting facials at the spa just yet. Call or text 612-214-4650 if you would like to schedule for pick up, or have it shipped out.
- Glymed skincare products will be available for purchase as usual on the website. They usually arrive within 5 business day’s.
- Spa Oro Blanco will waive our 24 hour cancellation policy for sickness related cancellation reasons in order to alleviate any hesitations you may have in regards to your health the day of your appointment.
- If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, please call to cancel your appointment and we will waive any cancellation charges. NO CALL / NO SHOWS will be charged 50% of service that was booked.