Cannabidiol (CBD), derived from the cannabis plant, is a natural compound with a plethora of medicinal uses. CBD is extracted from the cannabis plant through heat treatment, and usually it is paired with a hemp oil product to create CBD oil. One of the most common uses for CBD oil is for skincare. It’s anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties make it a powerhouse for skincare regimens.
CBD oil can be applied directly to the skin, and Spa Oro Blanco has you covered for all your CBD skincare needs.
Our Glymed CBD products include:
- CBD Booster
- CBD Regenerative Eye Cream
- CBD-B3 Facial Mist
- CBD-B3 Age Delay Facial Dew
- CBD 500 Miracle Massage Cream
- And many more!
To place an order with Spa Oro Blanco for any of these products and more, click here.
Below are just a few conditions CBD oil can help improve so you can have clearer, healthier skin!
- Acne—One of the most common skin conditions, can be treated effectively with CBD oil. The most common cause of acne is skin’s overproduction of sebum (a waxy, oily substance produced from cells called sebocytes). CBD can help keep sebocytes from producing so much oil, and it can also help prevent infections because of the potential antibacterial and antifungal properties. CBD can also be beneficial for treating acne scars.
- Dryness and itching—The anti-inflammatory properties make CBD a viable option for dry and itchy skin. It salves dry spots, and can reduce triggers of eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- Aging and wrinkles—Ah, the bane of our existence! Wrinkles, crow’s feet, and age spots, oh my! CBD oil can help prevent the appearance of aging, and it is one of the most natural ways to do so. CBD facials have no recovery time, and the healing, soothing, and calming properties of CBD oil make facials enjoyable and relaxing—it almost makes the benefits for the skin seem like an extra bonus!
- Infection—The antibacterial and antifungal properties of CBD make it a great panacea against potential infections (especially as they relate to acne and other skin conditions).
Uncertainty surrounds CBD oil because a lot of people do not know about its lack of THC. CBD oil with less than 0.3% THC does not pose any risk of making someone high. The benefits of CBD oil reach beyond skincare. Our bodies and skin actually possess a complex network of neurotransmitters and cannabis receptors (endocannabinoid receptor system—ECS), making CBD oil one of the most natural treatment options for skin-related issues.